When we opened our doors in 1900, we did so with the aim of being a bank committed to the community in which we served and lived. Since then we have grown from a once small office in Emlenton, Pennsylvania, to 14 community offices located in eight counties in western Pennsylvania. Our employees are a dedicated group of professionals who pride themselves in their work and serving their communities.
Over the past hundred years little has changed in our commitment to our communities. We remain committed to staying an independent community bank where the art of a handshake has not been lost. We continue to strive to offer the highest standard in industry competitive products and services. As we continue to strengthen the organization, we act not only to benefit the bank but our customers and our employees.