Careers at Farmers: Frequently Asked Questions
How do I apply for employment with the Farmers National Bank of Emlenton?
- You may submit your resume and cover letter by one of the following methods:
Fax: 724 867.0797
Mail: The Farmers National Bank of Emlenton
Attn: Human Resources
PO Drawer D
Emlenton, PA 16373
What format does my cover letter and resume need to be in to submit via email?
- We prefer either a Mircosoft Word or a .pdf file.
What happens after I submit my resume and cover letter to the Farmers National Bank?
- Once your cover letter and resume is received, it will be reviewed by the Human Resources Department and any applicable department managers. Should Human Resources feel you meet the criteria set for the position, they will contact you directly to set up an interview.
With regard to an open position, how do I know what you're looking for?
- Just click on the job in which you're interested in current openings, and a description of the position and requirements will be listed there.
How long does the process take once I have submitted my resume?
- The length of the recruitment process will vary based on our needs needs and the candidate responses.
How often do you update your database of open positions?
- Position openings are updated on a regular basis, be sure to check back often to view the newest opportunities with Farmers.