Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How do I sign up for Online Banking and Online Bill Pay with Farmers?
- To sign up for Online Banking with Farmers National Bank, simply click here and follow the instructions provided. Once signed up for Online Banking, you may then take advantage of Online Bill Pay as well as an array of other services and features we offer. Should you have any questions at all, please call our toll-free number 877.862.9270, and one of our customer service representatives will be happy to walk you through the process.
How do I report a lost or stolen credit/debit card?
- To report a lost or stolen debit card, immediately call 1-800-554-8969, the number which appears on the back of your debit card issued by Farmers National Bank. You may also contact your local Farmers branch location.
- To report a lost or stolen Farmers National Bank VISA Credit Card, immediately call:
For a Personal Credit Card: 1-800-558-3424
For a Business Credit Card: 1-866-552-8855
This number should appear on the back of your credit card. You may also contact your local Farmers branch location.
What should I do if I forget my ID or password for Online Banking or Tellerphone Banking?
- If at any time you happen to forget your login ID or password for either Online Banking or Tellerphone Banking please contact our Customer Support Center, 877-862-9270. One of our customer service representatives will either reset or issue a new one based on your preference or situation.
How do I change my contact information for my Farmers account/loan?
- To change your contact information on any of your Farmers accounts or loans please visit one of our branch locations, where one of our customer service representatives will be happy to assist you.
How do I open a checking or savings account with Farmers?
- We’re happy you’re considering opening an account with us. To open an account with Farmers, please visit one of our branch locations where one of our customer service representatives will be happy to walk you through this simple process. When opening a new account, please make sure to bring with you:
- A Valid driver’s license or state photo ID
- Social Security Card
If you will be switching your account to Farmers National Bank, please bring the items above, as well as contact numbers and/or forms to complete the switch of direct deposits.
How do I apply for a loan with Farmers?
- Thank you for considering Farmers for your next loan. To apply for a loan with Farmers, please visit one of our branch locations where one of our branch managers will be happy to assist you with any questions you have and the loan process. When applying for a loan, please make sure to bring the following with you, in addition to your driver’s license, to help expedite the process:
- For an Auto Loan:
- An invoice for the purchase from the dealership or signed agreement listing the price if from an individual
- The VIN # of the vehicle
- Your last two paystubs or if self-employed, last two year’s tax returns
- For a Mortgage:
- Statements for the previous three months covering all liquid assests used on the application
- Two years Tax Returns with W-2's
- Paystubs documenting one full month's wages
- If Refinancing:
- Copy of Deed
- Copy of Tax Bill (school and county)
- Copy of Current Homeowner’s Insurance Policy Declaration Page
- If Purchasing:
- Source of Down Payment
- A sales agreement signed by the buyer and seller
- If Construction:
- Copy of the Executed Construction Contract(s) signed by contractor(s) and borrower(s)
- Contractor Draw Schedule and construction drawings
- Building/Sewage Permits
- Survey (if applicable)
- Deed to land (if currently owned)
- For a Small Business Loan:
- The purpose of the loan and type of business (i.e. Partnership, Articles of Incorporation)
- An invoice, if purchasing equipment
- A completed financial statement for the business showing assets and liabilities
- The business’ last two year’s tax returns and a year to date statement showing income and expenses
- If the business is not seasoned for two years, provide a business plan
- Management/Ownership Information
- Income tax returns for the past three years for borrower and/or guarantor
- Financial Statements for the past three years for borrower and/or guarantor
- Rent Rolls
- Pro forma Projections
- Interim Financial Statements
What steps has Farmers taken to ensure my personal information and account are safe?
- The security of your personal information is of the utmost importance to us at Farmers. For this our services and networks are secured with industry standard technology. This and our practices are audited annually by both the Office of the Comptroller of Currency (OCC) and internal auditors. Rest assured we take every measure necessary to guarantee the security of your information.
How do I know if a payment has been made through Online Bill Pay with Farmers?
- With every payment made using Online Bill Pay with Farmers National Bank, a confirmation number verifying the transaction will be given to you. If you should have any questions regarding a payment which has been made, please call our Customer Support Center, 877-862-9270.
Who should I contact if I have questions about any accounts I have with Farmers?
- As always, should you have any questions about accounts you have with Farmers we invite you to visit or call one of our branch locations or call our toll-free number 877.862.9270. One of our customer service representatives will be more than happy to answer any questions you may have.
How do I become a shareholder?
- To become a shareholder of The Farmers National Bank of Emlenton’s holding company, Emclaire Financial Corp., please visit our Investor Relations website. Here you will have access to information regarding the Corporation, the Board of Directors, stock trends, and much more.
New Statement Layout Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
What changes will I see on the new statement layout?
To ensure easier viewing pleasure, Farmers National Bank has made the following enhancements to your new statement layout:
- For your convenience, we have added a Managing Your Accounts section with Farmers National Bank contact information clearly listed depending on your preferred type of communication.
- Account Activity has been changed to a running total rather than activity blocked into sections, for easier viewing.
- Checks Cleared will be listed horizontally instead of vertically.
- Negative Accounts will be indicated in a red font color.
- When there is a break in sequential check order, an asterisk (*) will indicate the skipped check.
- Example: An asterisk (*) after the check number 1595* means check number 1594 is missing.
- A fresh new look . . .Your new statement layout will include a refreshing burst of color.
Will the new statement layout have an effect on my eStatement download time?
- Due to the statement enhancements, your eStatement download time will increase slightly. You will see a blank white screen while the statement is loading.
Will my paper statement still arrive at the same time?
- Paper statements will arrive 1-2 days later than the current delivery time. However, eStatements will be available immediately in your online banking account at www.farmersnb.com. If you would like to sign up for eStatements please follow these steps:
- Enroll in eStatements
- Log into Online Banking
- Click the Options tab in the top navigation bar in Online Banking
- Scroll to the bottom of the screen and you will see the option to sign up for eStatements.
- Click the check box next to each account
- Confirm your email address
- Agree to the terms and conditions of eStatements by clicking Accept.