Business eBanking Services
Safe and Secure
At Farmers, you can be confident that your personal and financial information is safe. We utilize enhance security features that help protect you against identity theft. Your security is always our priority!
Online Banking with Farmers is a fast and convenient way to manage your checking, savings, and money market accounts. You have access to the following features when you sign up:
- Real-Time Viewing of Transaction Activity¹
- Instant Access to Account Balances & Transfers
- Online Bill Pay Access
- Free eStatements & Check Images¹
- Search Transactions and View Unlimited History
- Online Banking Demo
- Online Banking Agreement
Sign Up for Online Banking
* For all terms and fees, please see Farmers National Bank Customer Service Representative ¹Third party message, data and/or internet service provider fees may apply. Real-Time Banking excludes any outstanding checks that may have been issued.
Receive email or text notification when activity is made on your account including: Withdrawals, Deposits, Payments & Balance Alerts
- Sign up by logging in to Farmers Online Banking, and select “Click Here for eAlerts” at the top of the Welcome page.
Pay bills, send and receive funds from the comfort of your home or office with Farmers National Bank Online Bill Pay!
Benefits of using Bill Pay:
- Schedule Payments & Set up Reminders
- Make recurring Payments from Multiple Checking Accounts
- Search for Vendors & Have your bill sent directly from your Bill Pay Accounts
- Make recurring payments
- See it all at a glance – The Payment Center lets you make payments and view pending payments and bill reminders all on the same screen.
- Popmoney®- Send money to friends & family directly from your Farmers Accounts via your smart phone or computer
How to Sign Up:
- Already a Farmers Online Banking user? Simply click on the "Bill Pay" tab when you are logged into your account, accept the Bill Pay terms and conditions, and begin sending and scheduling payments.
- If you are not yet using Online Banking, stop by a local office or call 877.862.9270 to activate your service today!
More Information: Consumer Bill Pay Demo • Business Bill Pay Demo • Bill Pay FAQ • Bill Pay Terms & Conditions
TeleBanking with Farmers National Bank is convenient and secure. To access TeleBanking, please call 724.867.0838 and follow the automated messages.
- Receive Account Information
- Transfer Funds
- Make Loan Payments
- Complete Stop Payments
- Review Current Rates & More!
Looking for an additional layer of security when online shopping? Easily enroll in our MasterCard SecureCode program and shop with ease!
- Added protection against unauthorized use of your card for online purchases
- Just like your PIN at the ATM, all you do is enter your private code when prompted by Farmers National Bank at participating online merchants
- Once your identity is confirmed, your purchase is complete — it’s that easy
MasterCard SecureCode from Farmers National Bank … World-class security on the worldwide web.
Click here to sign up for MasterCard SecureCode today!
Manage your Farmers debit card at the touch of a button with CardValet! The CardValet app lets you control your Farmers National Bank debit card usage and spending on the go, all via your smart phone.
- Instantly turn your debit card spending ON or OFF
- Set and remove spending limits
- Receive real-time alerts
- Limit transactions by location
- Limit transactions by merchant type, such as gas, groceries or retail stores
- Monitor business spending by establishing spending thresholds for employees
Download the CardValet App to your Apple or Android™ device by searching "CardValet" in your respective store or access through Farmers Mobile App!
*Apple, the Apple logo and iPhone are trademarks of Apple Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries. App Store is a service mark of Apple Inc. Google Play is a trademark of Google Inc. CardValet® is a registered trademark of Fiserv, Inc. Although mobile banking is provided by Farmers National Bank free of charge, you may be charged access rates depending on your mobile carrier. Web access is needed to use CardValet app. Please contact your local office for more information.